Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Last 2014 outfit

I was so excited for going to Japan I totally forgot posting this outfit!

It was our last meet up of the year, in a cafe near home.
I loved this outfit, it turned out simple yet very elegant.





OP: Souffle Song
Bolero: Taobao (from previous post)
Necklace: bought with Souffle Song OP
Tights: Ebay
Shoes: Antaina
Headpieces: handmade and FoxCherry333
Lenses: Bella Green Geo XTRA





Extra photo with Raysa. I know nothing about balancing my headpieces and hair

1 comment:

  1. Diva <3 Esse outfit ficou lindíssimo mesmo! Eu amei especialmente seu penteado e a forma como as flores do cabelo combinaram com as flores do vestido!

    Esse vestido é fabuloso. Ainda vou comprá-lo um dia e twinnar com vc /o/

    Estou ansiosa para ver posts sobre a sua viagem <3

    ReplyDelete